Saturday, March 03, 2007

For my Grandfather, from very far

Elias Louis Doumaney, August 20, 1923-March 1, 2007

I am so grateful, my Giddoo, albi wa ruhi, my heart and my spirit, to have had you in my 21 years of life. I thank you for your love, your hugs, your twinkling eyes that always reminded me of the joy in it all. You leave behind a void too large to ever fill; but every day those who you have touched, no matter where in the world, will try to emulate your exuberance and spirit. We love you forever.

2 comments:

The Jacksons said...

Dear Hazel,
We are so sorry to hear about your grandfather's passing. During the short time you spent with us this fall, you were always speaking so dearly about him. We could tell how much he meant to you. Our sincere condolences to you and your family.
Love,
Lynda and John

Lora said...

I love you. I miss you. I wish you were here right now. My cousin, come home to us soon. -Lora and family..